Ensuring the safety of members, guests, and associates during COVID-19 outbreak.
Dear clients, members, and guests,
At Up to Par and Taylor Hospitality, our purpose is to positively impact others, and that remains our top priority during the cold and flu season and with the recent Coronavirus outbreak. The health and wellness of our clients, members, guests, and associates are always our top priority.
Given the concern with Coronavirus, here is what we are doing to ensure the safety of our members, guests, and associates:
- We are following all CDC Recommendations (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html)
- Sanitation Stations have been placed strategically at all the properties we manage.
- Servers and front of the house associates are being more vigilant in cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and tables in the Dining Room.
- Housekeeping associates have been directed to focus on all touch surfaces with more frequent cleaning to include handrails, doorknobs, furniture, and others.
- Kitchen associates are adding extra safeguards to the ServSafe protocols in their daily routine.
- Golf associates are being more vigilant in cleaning all touch surfaces in the golf shops and carts that members and guests may have contact with.
- All associates are reminded of the Safety Standards during the Daily Huddle and discuss the areas of cleaning and sanitation.
Here is how we plan to conduct business during this outbreak:
- Our restaurants will continue with their regular hours of operations and we will continue to offer To-Go meals. Please contact the restaurant to make dining reservations or place your meal order.
- Member Events will go on as scheduled. Members and their guests are encouraged to stay home if they exhibit any sign of illness or have been in contact with someone who is sick in the last 14 days. We reserve the right to change the parameters of an event and will contact you directly if your event is affected.
- Private events will go on as scheduled. Guest counts and menus can be changed up to 10 days before the event to allow hosts to adjust to the circumstances.
- We will continue to offer golf lessons. Please contact the golf shop at your property if you have questions.
- Tee times continue as normal. You can book your time on the apps, websites, or by calling each shop directly.
We also encourage our associates to stay home and see a doctor if or when they feel unwell. We provide our associates with a range of benefits from sick days, to health insurance, discounts on pharmacies and groceries, and short-term disability for those that need a longer convalescence period. Associates are encouraged to speak to their manager and the human resources department to help during a time of need.
At the center of our business, our purpose continues to be to positively impact others – members, guests, clients, and associates. Your confidence in us inspires us to deliver the safe hospitality experience you’ve always known. We’d never take our clients, members, and guests for granted and look forward to welcoming you at our clubs, resorts, hotels, and restaurants soon.
UTP + TH